Nowadays, the vaping market is full of different type of e-cigarettes and the trend won’t last to hit you if it’s not already the case.
We want you to have the best vaping experiment so we draw the five commandments of the perfect vaper.
1.Your material you will complete.
An e-cigarette ready to be vaped has:
- A power source (usually a battery or wire that draws power from a USB port)
- An atomiser (the part containing the heating element)
- A cartridge (the part containing the liquid storage material)
- A tasteful and pleasant e-liquid
2. Savings You Will Make
Smoking €10 cigarettes pack a day for a week will cost you €70. The price of e-liquid varies greatly but €10 buy you a bottle that could last you anywhere from a couple of days to a couple of weeks allowing some people to save about $100 per week.
3. Educated You Will Be
An e-cigarette replaces 4000 chemicals of the classic cigarette with 4 known components that make e-liquids:
- Vegetal Glycerin – natural chemical, derived from vegetable oil
- Propylene Glycol – It carries flavour more effectively than VG
- Nicotine or CBD. Some companies offer different concentration of nicotine/CBD to be able to switch to one to another easily, check here.
4.Security you won’t forget
Because e-cigarettes are high technology devices working with combustion, safety is a major concern. It is very important to follow your e-cigarette instructions and to do a proper usage of the battery- especially when using sub ohm atomisers on mechanical and unregulated mods. Forums are also a great way to ask questions about safety and learn through other people’s experiences.
5. Vaping you will learn
The first e-cigarette puff is often a surprise for beginners. The technique is much different than smoking a tobacco cigarette. DON’T WORRY, we’re here to guide you!
- Before starting vaping, make sure it is allowed in the place you are. Not all the public places will accept you to vape.
- Hit the fire button ( If there is one ), put the mouthpiece to your mouth, and inhale; Keep in mind that you’re not going to have to inhale as hard as you do with a traditional cigarette. Many smokers like to do a “primer puff” to warm up the atomiser of their device. To do so the first puff you will take will be quick to heat up the coil but without the intention of pulling everything.
WARNING: You will maybe not be able to notice when you had enough of your vape.Unlike a cigarette that is done when the cherry reached the butt, the battery of an e-cigarette won’t shrink as you’re vaping. You have to rely on your body that will notify you the nicotine rush and let you know when enough is enough. The general rule of thumb is that higher nicotine concentrations should be vaped in shorter bursts than lower nicotine concentrations.